The latest in the range of moving rail rotogravure proofing presses from J M Heaford Ltd features a low level cylinder loading position allowing considerably faster throughput for lighter weight cylinders.
- Up to 50% more throughput if the cylinders can be loaded by hand when compared to the established benchmark SC machine whose loading position requires the use of a hoist to move the cylinders in and out of the machine.
- The SC OF machine is precision engineered to the same very high level that the Industry has come to expect
from Heaford products. The machine is capable of printing the finest quality registered proof which is the
closest possible match to the production press print characteristics currently available.
- The pressure range available on the proof press ensures complete cell print out and combined with precise
registration enables the engraving to be thoroughly checked prior to production. The ability of the proof to
substitute for on press approvals and to provide the basis of accurate ink formulations prior to the
production run can result in significant productivity gains within the printing plant.
- This latest addition to the Heaford proof press family is
precision engineered, reliable and easy to operate, low in
maintenance, producing a quality result and built to last
- High pressure hydraulic impression system for good print out of even the smallest cells
- Fully PLC controlled
- Linear bearings used for headstock support
- Precise register control
- Fully safety interlocked and CE Certified
- Design minimises cylinder deflection under high proofing pressures
- Higher speed drum rotation using electric drive
- First class service support